Superior Environmental Performance
We care about our communities and operate well below emissions limits. Over 99.9 percent of what comes out of our plant’s stack is what you’d typically find in air - water vapor, nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon dioxide. The remaining constituents are well below federal and state standards.
The following data is presented in units required by the facility's permit as averaged emissions.
- Permit Limits are derived from USEPA standards for Large Municipal Waste Combustors (40 CFR 60, Subparts A, Cb and Eb).
- CO values are the maximum 4-hour block average for that day.
- SO2 and NOx values are the daily (24-hour) block averages for that day.
- Opacity values are the maximum 6-minute average for that day.
- All emission values reported in units consistent with the permit. CO, SO2 and NOx reported as parts per million, dry gas basis at 7% O2 (ppmdv7), Opacity as %, Removal Efficiency as %.
- SO2 compliance is based on concentration (ppm) or removal efficiency (% reduction between inlet and outlet emissions).
- The dash symbol (-) indicates that a unit is off-line, has insufficient data for a compliance period or is in an exempted period.
*Results are provided for informational purposes only. Data is posted 24 hours after completion of each day to allow for quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) review.
For more information on facility performance click here.