Material Processing Facility Overview:
Covanta Environmental Services Chambly (formerly Sorinco Inc.) offers a turnkey solution for waste, specializing in product destruction for pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer industries. Our facility manages solid and liquid finished goods, hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, recyclable materials, controlled substances and biomedical materials.
- Consumer Products Disposal- Complete depackaging, sorting, secure destruction (shredders, granulators) and bulking for disposal.
- Recyclables - Plastic, paper/cardboard, metal, electronic waste; Balers on site.
- Hazardous Waste Management - Labpacking, sorting and consolidating, on-site services for packaging of transport regulated waste (TDG) and preparation of shipping documents. CES Chambly accepts a wide array of Hazardous waste that does not include radioactive, PCB’s and explosives.
- Controlled Substances – CES Chambly is a Health Canada licensed dealer to destroy controlled substances using a grade 10 vault for secured storage and onsite destruction with complete denaturing process.
- Other services - Witnessed destruction, data management, solidification, 10 millions $ general liability insurance.
Approximately 20 miles southeast of Montreal
Approximately 40 miles from the United States of America border
Approximately 425 miles from the Niagara WTE facility