While having a higher purpose at work motivates our team to do what we do every day, prosperity is also critically important to a balanced life. We put a premium on competitive salaries and benefits for our employees but also provide rich employee experiences such as educational opportunities and an early career program.
Industry-Leading CompensationWe value attracting professionals who are the best in their field. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and employee support tools including:
- Excellent medical, prescription drug, vision and dental plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- A generous 401(k) plan that includes pre-tax and Roth contribution, as well as company matching contributions
- Free financial planning
- Adoption assistance
- Programs and resources for employee well-being and assistance
- Annual Incentive Program that awards performance-based bonuses
- Company paid holidays, paid time off and summer hours
Early Career Development Program
Recent college graduates gain valuable knowledge and skills in our Early Career Development Program. By rotating through different roles and departments during this two-year program, participants make meaningful contributions while gaining insight into potential career paths.
Training and Development Programs
As our employee, you should have opportunities to learn new skills and develop new professional capacities. Our development programs strengthen core competencies and can improve your supervisory, managerial and leadership skills.
We offer a variety of programs designed to help you build skills, including leadership training, operator and maintenance qualification programs, a Six Sigma Green Belt certification program, as well as educational assistance programs that reimburse employees for approved undergraduate and graduate coursework.