All the forms you may need are located on the right-hand side of this page as part of the Quick Start Toolkit for your convenience.
- Pull all expired or unused pharmaceuticals from your inventory including CII-CV, Rx Only and OTC
- Inventory all substances and record on the appropriate Inventory Form. Forms are included on the right-hand area of this page
- Email or fax all inventory forms to receive authorization to ship: CEShealthcare@covanta.com or fax 480-659-2353
- If you have CII substances, we will prepare a DEA Form 222 which you must receive before you ship any CII substances. We recommend contacting our staff the first time you have CII to send.
- Make a copy of all inventory forms and DEA 222 Request Forms (One for your personal files and one for the box)
- Pack all inventoried substances in your USPS Flat Rate Box (official USPS box must be used)
- Wrap all liquids in cushioning material and place in a zip top bag to avoid leaks
- Segregate all CII by placing them in a zip top bag – mark with CII on bag
- Place one copy of the completed inventory forms in the box and keep one copy for your records.
- Contact us and request a shipping label (please indicate box size(es) used)
- We will send you the USPS Priority Mail label(s) via email or fax
- Seal the box securely
- Place the USPS Priority Mail label on the outside of the box
- Drop at your nearest Post Office or give to your Mail Carrier
Transfer of Inventory Reports are supplied once inventory has been verified