Getting rid of the hazardous and non-hazardous waste produced by your business can be difficult, even risky. Covanta Environmental Solutions offers a simple and safe solution. With our dedicated fleet of vehicles and logistics experts, we provide the help you need while protecting the environment and safeguarding your company from liability.
Whatever your needs, our experts will help you find the most cost-effective transportation options and our network of dedicated, fully-licensed carriers will get the job done. We have the right equipment and the right solutions for the job, including:
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste transportation
- Bulk waste transportation
- Equipment for use in remediation, water and wastewater and industrial applications
- Vacuum trucks and vacuum tankers
- Dump trucks, box vans and bulk and storage tankers
- Roll-off containers
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) pick-up service and dedicated truck services
- Containerized waste transportation (pails, drums, totes)
We will evaluate your facility’s container utilization and hauling efficiencies to maximize loads, reduce cost and minimize the environmental impacts of transportation. We support your business by managing and coordinating shipments throughout the United States and Canada. And with our North American network of wastewater and solid material processing facilities, we can also treat and dispose of your non-hazardous waste.