Doing Business with Covanta
Covanta views the supply chain as a strategic component of our business and we constantly seek ways to improve our performance and reduce costs. Such improvements come from many sources, including achieving procurement economies of scale and standardizing products to reduce costs and inventory valuation.
We seek a diverse base of global suppliers who are capable of providing best cost at the highest levels of quality. Covanta depends on our suppliers for high-quality innovative products and services, competitive prices, and on-time delivery.
We are interested in suppliers who:
- Add value to the supply-chain by providing the best total cost of acquisition
- Have a core competency in the product commodity or service they provide
- Are financially healthy with a solid business plan for future growth
- Reduce risk by having redundancies built into their business
- Promote a culture built upon developing long-term partnerships and sustainable solutions
- Support minority, women and disabled veterans business enterprises
Covanta understands the significance of the relationships we develop with our suppliers. Suppliers are critical to our future growth and success. Our goal is to develop mutually beneficial relationships that allow our suppliers to attain the highest level of supply-chain excellence.
Becoming a Covanta Supplier
Suppliers interested in working with Covanta should fill out the form on the 'How to Become a Covanta Vendor' page. If a supplier’s capabilities align with Covanta’s purchasing and business needs, the supplier will be contacted for additional information including but not limited to a RFQ, Supplier Setup form, and a Master Agreement.